Monday 2 April 2012

Evaluation

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
Both me and my partner decided to come up with a romantic comedy trailer as this is what we both took a high interest in and thought if we planned it correctly then it could work well, it was also the least popular genre that was chosen from peers in our class so we decided to be brave and go for that genre. Researching other romantic comedy trailers helped me a lot as I got to see the professional standard I was aiming to achieve like the camera angles, shots, mise en scene and sounds, all these conventions would apply me to create a professional trailer. Conventions of a trailer are that the plot is established throughout so it is appealing to the audience and they get a sense of what it is about which generally includes a beginning, middle and end. When creating our trailer we had to storyboard our ideas and show what direction we were going in and how we were going to get the message across. Me and my partner spent a few lessons trying to come up with a good plot and changing scenes sometimes to overall get a comical romantic comedy feel. When doing my ancillary tasks I created a film poster and a front cover of a film magazine.


                        Some Examples:
              
   

No comments:

Post a Comment